Saturday, April 11, 2009

PICTURES!

Me and my friend Rebecca, who was also sick with me and unable to go to Honduras right away. We were also roommates for a week, based on random room assignments! I really like her though, and she reminds me a lot of my Becca back home.



Oh, ya know.. just tropical paradise in Roatan!


Here´s me, on the beach in Utila during free travel, nice and tan.


Amy and I before girls´night out during free travel.

Amy and I on the white sandy beach in Roatan.

Part of the mosaic of gems, glass and marbles at a bar called Treetanic in Utila. It took 30 years to build and was built among trees with lots of different levels and seating areas as well as many mosaics.



Our free travel group, from the back Giles, Aaron and Andrew, Amy and I.


Another shot of the mosaics at Treetanic. Can you find me?


Shout out to KT Rod!!!


Thumb down for my crappy cot in our crappy hotel in Honduras that collapsed twice when I tried to sit on it. I ended up sharing a bed with Amy.

Our crazy leader Jim, who has the funniest laugh, and makes sweet faces for the camera.



Cecibel, my Spanish conversation partner at EMU last year who lives in Nicaragua and I got to meet up with her again, and visit her home and church!


Sometimes I just don´t like looking at the camera when I´m on boat rides.


Dancing during a concert after the Witness for Peace delegation, the two WfP leaders are behind me.



Everyone had to break it down in the middle during one song. Lots were awkward Mennonite dancers, but lucky me, I had skills from dancin with my baby sister!

¨Don´t pee (here) like a dog and destroy our culture. Or didn´t you go to school?¨

Pretty sweet sign at a gas station on the property border of a house right by it.

No comments:

Post a Comment